Category Archives: writing prompts
1. You find an autographed picture of Captain Kirk in the back of his closet.
2. He’s a jazz enthusiast.
3. He lives under the delusion that cats were ever, or could ever, be better than dogs.
4. You catch him naked in front of the mirror doing that creepy Silence of the Lambs pose.
5. You find out, through an anonymous source, that he was junior line dancing champion back in his hometown of Buck Snort, Tennessee.
6. He’s a vegan. The preachy kind. And you’re not.
7. You find a video of him dancing in girls pannies singing “I Feel Pretty.”
This post brought to you by CreativeWritingPrompts and sleep deprivation.