Category Archives: The Lists
It was suggested to me recently that my blog might be more interesting if I were to inject more of myself into it. I happen to disagree, but I also think Oreos are some of the nastiest things ever created and shouldn’t even be considered food, much less a cookie so what do I know. I guess it couldn’t hurt and it’s already noon so I don’t have much time to do a real post anyway, so here we go.
1. I hate magicians.
2. My car’s name is Skipper. Skipper the Ford Contour.
3. I used to walk in my sleep when I was a kid. And clean my room.
4. I think animal prints are trashy looking. Except giraffe. That’s cute.
5. I am an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church. My official title is “High Priestess.”
6. I once had a cat named LL Cool Jams Henderson.
7. My favorite word is medulla oblongata.
8. I am terrified of ostriches.
9. And also snakes.
10. I don’t trust men who have cats.
11. Watching “Alice in Wonderland” makes me nervous.
12. I hate onions, and I don’t really like meat. But I love beef jerky and Funyuns.
13. I rarely floss because it freaks me out.
14. I have a synesthetic disorder called ordinal linguistic personification.
15. I really really want to hang out with Flo from the Progressive commercials.
16. And Mayhem from the Allstate commercials.
17. I love action movies.
18. I love countdowns. Best songs of the ’80s, Famous Serial Killers, I don’t care what it is they’re counting down. I will watch it.
19. Red-headed people have always freaked me out.
20. I’ve never seen an episode of Jersey Shore or any Real Housewives of Wherever.
21. I HAVE seen every single episode of Arrested Development.
22. My apartment was once burgled and the only thing stolen was my prized velvet tapestry of dogs playing poker.
23. I could watch standup comedy all day long.
24. I think Nicolas Cage is underrated and not enough people appreciate the genius that is Raising Arizona.
25. I have what some might call an “inappropriate” amount of Star Wars toys for a woman my age.